Fabricated stainless steel round mini bins with a capacity from 50kgs to 1200kgs comprising smooth wall bins with seal and locking lid, hopper bottoms to stainless steel screw feeder configured in arrangements around central weigher unit. The modular design allows similar size or varying bins, to suit material usage. A typical system comprising of from four up to twenty bins around one weigher. Each system is supported in a free standing steel frame with durbar floor, the height is suitable for pallet loading fork lift trucks for 25kg bags or tote sacks. The stainless steel weigher is mounted on three load cells for accuracy and it mounted within its own stand suitable for gravity or blow line discharge to mixer. The unit allows easy removal of feeders, rotary valve or load cells and simple weight calibration for testing.
- High accuracy weigher sizes from 15kgs up to 300kgs all mounted on three load cells.
- Smooth contact surface for cleanliness and no contamination
- Sealed bin, feeder and small weigh pan for high accuracy inclusion
- Easy weight recalibration
- Quick removal of feeders , rotary valve and load cell units
- Low maintenance drives and air valves
Also included can be a free standing drug hand tip unit (with hand or automatic door opening), built in cartridge filter with fan, electro pneumatic hammer and rotary seal discharge to blow line.